This is our newest foil, a 48″ wide roll tear-resistant foil at a great value!
Customers asked for it and now it’s here! What’s the difference between this new foil and our Original AtticFoil™? The Budget Foil is tear-resistant while the Original is more of a tear-proof strength. Other than that, they reflect the same amount of heat and this new product is a great choice for most attic applications.
Orders placed Monday – Friday (excluding holidays) by 4pm CST will ship the same day. DFW (Dallas/Ft Worth) area customers can pick up in Grand Prairie, TX – pick up info here.
- Heavyweight Foil 28 lbs per 1,000 sq ft roll
- 100% PURE aluminum – this is *not* metalized film
- Linear Footage: 48″ wide by 250 ft long (1,000 sq ft)
- Double-Sided (DS) foil on both sides
- Only available in 1,000 sq ft rolls
- Looking for Foil Tape? Click here.
This foil is NOT rated as a VAPOR barrier; you usually do NOT want a vapor barrier in attic applications.
48″ Wide Double-Sided AtticFoil™ Budget Foil Perforated
[Only $99.00 per 1,000 square foot roll]
[Only $95.00 per 1,000 square foot roll]
Dealers, Contractors, and Home Builders: need over 20,000 sq ft?