The 48″ wide radiant barrier house wrap covers an 8′ wall with just one seam!
AtticFoil™ House Wrap can be used as an air barrier (not the same as a vapor barrier) and as a secondary drainage plane in older homes. It also creates a back-ventilated system that allows for maximum drying of the wall assembly. Replace Tyvek® with this product, when you unroll the product you have foil on one side and the scrim face on the other; foil always gets installed facing the air gap/space!
The single-sided foil can also be used in roofing applications, under metal and tile roofing. Learn more here.
Orders placed Monday – Friday (excluding holidays) by 3pm CST will ship the same day. Orders placed after 3pm CST will ship the following business day.
- Heavyweight foil 23 lbs per 1,000 sq ft roll
- 100% PURE aluminum – this is *not* metalized film
- Linear Footage: 48″ wide by 250 ft long (1,000 sq ft)
- Single-Sided (SS) foil on inside of roll (unroll to see foil)
- Also available in 60″ wide
- Looking for Foil Tape? Click here.
This foil is NOT rated as a VAPOR barrier; you usually do NOT want a vapor barrier in attic applications.
48″ Wide Single-Sided AtticFoil™ Radiant Barrier Foil Perforated (House Wrap) – FREE SHIPPING!*
[Only $144.99 per 1,000 square foot roll]
[Only $139.99 per 1,000 square foot roll]
Dealers, Contractors, and Home Builders: need over 20,000 sq ft?